Thursday, May 21, 2020

Top 10 Microsoft Dynamics NAV Interview Questions and Answers

Hi Reader,

I hope you have checked Part 1 & 2 of 4 blog series. If not, do check it here: Part 1 & Part 2

This 4 blogs series which I feel will help you to get through the Interviews in this difficult time of COVID. Refer these blogs rather searching through the internet, use your time efficiently. All the best!

Part 3: Top 10 Microsoft Dynamics NAV Interview Questions and Answers 

Get PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13yZ1esJLfUi0L9DhiGIVfJTCw42tj3zs/view?usp=sharing

Note: I have compiled only 10, but regularly asked and important ones.

I hope this blog was helpful and best of luck for your Interview. You will nail it! :)

Wait for Part 4!

Do check out other blogs. Write your suggestions in the comment section.
You can also email me at jyotsnaoberainav@gmail.com

Also, visit my website JONAV if you need help with any NAV/BC Services!

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment