Sunday, May 24, 2020

Top 10 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Interview Questions and Answers

Hi Reader,

I hope you have checked Part 1, 2 & 3 of 4 blog series. If not, do check it here: Part 1Part 2 & Part 3

This 4 blogs series, which I feel will help you to get through the Interviews in this difficult time of COVID. Refer these blogs rather searching through the internet, use your time efficiently. All the best!

Part 4: Top 10 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Interview Questions and Answers

Get access to the PDF: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h0Psqg8amadmumJeQsKeCkeBKiagztUk

Note: I have compiled some unique questions which are different than NAV. Since D365BC and NAV have many questions that can be similar, I have not included them. So make sure you check this out. If you want more questions, refer Part 2

I hope this blog was helpful and best of luck for your Interview. You will nail it! :)

This ends the 4 Blog series. Thank you for supporting and I really hope that they were beneficial and you gained something out of it, and I would love to hear from you if you could crash an interview after referencing them. Share it across! Stay happy. Stay safe. Good Luck!

Do check out other blogs. Write your suggestions in the comment section.
You can also email me at jyotsnaoberainav@gmail.com

Also, visit my website JONAV if you need help with any NAV/BC Services!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment