Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 release wave 1 Updates

Hi readers,

Dynamics Business Central is having enhancements day-by-day. Recently a new version of Business Central was released in 2020. The changes were planned in Jan,2020 and enhancements happened in Jan,2020 and Feb,2020. The updates are available now! (April,2020). It came with many functional as well as development features.

Following are list (links) of features/updates that I think are useful and interesting:

                                                                                            
                                                                                               

(Check out Microsoft Business Central 2020 release wave 1 to know more!)


Let me know about the blog in the comment section below and I would really appreciate your feedback!
You can write me at jyotsnaoberainav@gmail.com

Please check out my website JONAV 

See you again, until next time.. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How unfortunate that comment accidentally got deleted.
      Comment:
      Excellent, your knowledge has certainly made my work life easier. I appreciate it more than you know!

      What an amazing comment. Thank you. I am glad that I could help. Follow and share. :)

      Delete
    2. https://msdynamicsworld.com/story/localization-basics-how-prepare-microsoft-dynamics-nav-extensions-multi-language-support

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://msdynamicsworld.com/story/localization-basics-how-prepare-microsoft-dynamics-nav-extensions-multi-language-support

    ReplyDelete